Wednesday, December 24, 2008

List

I thought this would pass some time and you might learn something new about me.

I am: 25 years old
I want: it to snow
I have: a lot to say
I dislike: people who are mean to dogs
I miss: my family
I fear: failure
I feel: hungry
I hear: the coolers
I crave: stuffing
I usually: see a coyote, everyday
I search: ski areas I want to visit
I wonder: who will come in next
I regret: some of the music I've bought off of Itunes
I love: Brian
I care: if someone cries
I always: laugh in weird situations
I worry: if I'm going to get everything done
I remember: when Brian got hit by a car (worst day of my life)
I believe: in our plans
I sing: Christmas songs
I don't always: like my hair
I argue: to make up
I write: silly notes for Brian
I win: in chess
I lose: in chess
I wish: everyone a Merry Christmas
I listen: to Brian yell at the TV when he's watching college football
I don't understand: people who own hummers
I can usually be found: At the Village At North Fork
I forget: to feed my dogs (sometimes)
I am happy: right now!

No comments: