Monday, January 26, 2009

I moved to North Fork and got a mountain man

Before we ever moved to Idaho I had asked Brian to try and grow a beard. He wouldn't do it, not to save his life. After living in North Fork for a year, he has started his mountain man image. See below... enough said.



Long before growing his beard out, he decided to let his hair grow as well. We shall see how long this lasts.


We have been enjoying this relativity easy winter. Hitting the slopes once a week, going for walks and experimenting with the Cafes menu. I hope this year is a good one.



We have also started snow shoeing. It's really fun, and a great exercise. We probably only went about a mile and half, but it was great to get out and see something different, do something different. I want to try and make it a weekly thing. We did take some pictures from that outing.





We are having a super bowl party at the Cafe, bowl of chili and a beverage for$5, if you are around come watch the game with us!!

Oh and I did our taxes today. I'm on top of my game!!!

Adios amigos.

No comments: