Thursday, February 7, 2008

Today's Quote

I have noticed a couple of things since we moved here. One we don't get out much, I haven't driven in over a month!!! And two Brian has become much more spirtutal... For example while driving home from a morning of powder skiing we were driving along looking at the elk and my husband says something out of the blue, and I quote "We are living the dream, the bum life, not paying for shit, living where we live, doing what we do." Followed by an "I Love You", I laughed so hard that I couldn't breath, then I asked him WTF? And yes that is him being spritual... My thought after his little insight... I will start to worry when the only time he tells me he loves me is after a day of powder riding.

We are doing well and are preparing for the up coming Steelhead fishing season, if you are able to come up and see us we would be glad to have you. Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Bug said...

Just beautiful!!! It sounds like you two are really happy and enjoying being in Idaho. Im so very glad for you!

I wouldn't worry unless he stops telling you he loves you all together.