Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hardest thing...


I have decided the hardest thing about not living in SLC, is not being able to enjoy a home Ute game, Brian and I were (are) extreme Utah Football fans, we went to every home game, and enjoyed every minute of it. I miss SLC for the reason and this reason only. Getting ready for game day was a perk in our home. Now all I have to do is watch it on TV, no kettle corn, no walks to the stadium (we only lived a few blocks from it), no after parties, most days I'm working on game days, and only get to watch the very end. I have been going through my photos weeding out ones I shouldn't keep and I came across these, which are both funny and adorable... Unfortunately the Utes aren't doing so great this year their no longer undefeated... I don't know what we are going to do, well as long as we beat BYU, we will have a successful season.



No comments: