Wednesday, July 23, 2008

3 Years and counting



Yesterday was our 3 year anniversry. All the blogs I look at have pictures of the wedding day. I loved my wedding day don't get me wrong, but I'm not a person who lives in the past, I want to share pics of what we have been up to since that amazing day. I also want to say how much I love my husband and countinue to love him more and more everyday!!!




Rafting the Salmon! Thats Ed Link best guide in this area!!





X mas in Florida








Just a cute picture







Mountain Bike ride 206 miles, Baby!!



Family Picture



And of course the amazing day!

1 comment:

Bug said...

Congrats on the anniversary darlin'. Wow, 3 years! Brian and u are pretty much the perfect couple!
BTW im jealous you went on the salmon without me!
Take care and keep lovin' eachother:)