Thursday, April 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I just wanted to post and update of Rocco. He was able to come home Monday. Dr. Andy informed me that he scared her Friday night and she did not think he was going to make it... Ok that was a piece of info I think I would have been better off not knowing... He is on a special diet of little to no fat... He's eating chicken and rice, and scrambled eggs, he has a better diet then we do. I have yet to get the bill... I know the range of the charge but not sure of the total... All I can say if Rocco would have had this happened in SLC he would have had to be put down... There is no way we could have afforded that bill... Life is good, it could be warmer but that time will come.

I also wanted to wish my sister a happy late birthday... I hope you like the nail polish Hannah bought you and the Kitchen Aid Mixer Bailee and Albe bought you. Happy Birthday!! I miss you all!

No comments: