Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What we have been up to besides work

Well I know I haven't posted anything real exciting the last few posts. We have been busy and I couldn't find my camera cord for my computer. Well the other day Brian found it, guess where? Underneath my hair brush, yup the thing I use the most and I couldn't find it...



Anywoo, here are some photos of what we have been up to besides work.




Brian at the top of lost trail, look at that mountain range



Lunch Time!

The view from the top of lost trail.



Brian and I were able to get away a couple of Sunday's ago and go down river, it was an eventful day, dead water blew, Rally is our deer herder and Rocco, well Rocco falls asleep regardless if we go 6 miles or 6 hours. I know I speak like they are my children but they really are... I took some pics of the infamous Ranch, a hike we took and some pics of our daily walk around North Fork.





Brian and Rocco at the fork of Beaver Creek and Panther Creek, Rally was too busy playing in the water.



Rally on the North Fork



This was a couple weeks ago on the Salmon River most of the ice has melted now. It's fishin' time!


Rocco took a minute from running to smile for the camera.


The dogs on our hike, we hiked about 3 miles, they ran about 10.

Rocco, decided to go for a swim this is him drying himself off.

The Ranch, I can't wait to go there on my days off and not have to drive 7 & 1/2 hours to get there!

I hate this picture of me but I love it of Rally, do you think she smells something?

I have decided a couple of things living here, you know you live and work outside, when you have one full load of Carhartt laundry. You know you are remote, when the delivery trucks don't want to come all this way to deliver to you. You know you live in "the Country" when there is more talk about wolves and coyotes then the new movies out. When your husband wakes up and decides to put on his "shitty pants" because he has to go work on the the shitter, you are your own boss.

TTFN-

Pam

1 comment:

Bug said...

Looks like you are having some fun amid the craziness of being 'the boss'. Take care girl. Miss you

Beth