Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cougar Sighting

So I have already seen my first wildlife... The other night while having dinner I heard someone say "he has a cougar", I thought to myself what in the world could this be about? I walk out outside a low and behold there is a man driving around with a dead cougar in the back of his pick up. This thing was huge, I had to go get a picture because who would believe me about this? He is very good at what he does, and was in here tonight saying he would have gotten the bigger Cougar but there are about nine wolves following it so they will have to wait... I have posted the pics of the cougar so no one can call my shenanigans. :)




He was about 9' nose to tail


Look at the size of that paw!







I also wanted to post some pictures of Salmon I took the other night. Enjoy.


Salmon's Christmas tree.





Downtown Salmon



McPherson's clothing store, its the prettiest building with Christmas lights.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: